RETURNS & REFUNDS get in touch with us
Not perfect? Return it and let us fix things
Customer satisfaction matters above all else to us. So if you are dissatisfied with any of our products, let us know immediately to secure a replacement or refund. Discover our process for such situations below.
- If you have received the wrong item/s or your items are faulty, leave it to us to arrange collection for return.
- If returning for any other reason, we ask that you organise the return of the items.
How to make a return
- Contact us by phone (01494 441 301) or email with your order number to hand
- We’ll send you a free return note, which you need to return your garments
- Return the unworn garments to us in their original packaging
- Leave the rest to us! We’ll provide a full refund to your original payment method within 5 working days of receiving the returned items.
If we cannot accept a return
We will replace all faulty customised items. However, we cannot provide returns on customised items that are not faulty. For that reason, we ask you to take your time when designing your custom clothing before submitting them for production.
For health and hygiene reasons, we cannot exchange or refund opened underwear/lingerie, control wear, hosiery and swimwear unless faulty. We can exchange or refund these items if hygiene strips and tags are in place and the original packaging is unopened and unmarked.
You have 28 days from receiving your order to request a return. Once this period has passed, items cannot be returned unless faulty.
Priority deliveries paid for when ordering are customer preference. Unless goods returned are faulty, delivery surcharges cannot be refunded.